Contains approx. 440 images
This CD contains color images of all micro sections and additional specimens at various enlargements and detail views contained in the matching school series.
· Identification of important structures and explanatory texts (can be hidden for test purposes)
· A “virtual microscope” can be used for 3-5 different enlargements
· Color drawings help to quickly find the structures in the specimen
· Additional representation of anatomic and diagrammatic illustrations and photos
· Drawing sheets and worksheets can be printed out
· An image database can be used to select individual combinations
· Test program with recorded grade assignment
· Index of all images
· Images can be displayed in full screen size
· All images and texts can be printed out
·* 4-language version: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, text not in French.
System requirements: Pentium PC, WINDOWS 95/98 or NT, at least 16 MB RAM, double-speed CD ROM drive, VGA graphic card (65000 colors). Will also run on a PowerMac G4 (or later) with WINDOWS emulation.